West Virginia: It's time to grow!
WV Preferred Rate
West Virginia-based organizations can gain Fortune 500 marketing strategy insights and support at a preferred rate from Mythology February 1 - March 31, 2013. (See details below)
Grow Brand, Revenue and Relationships
Does your organization struggle with the transition from traditional to conversation-based marketing? Or are you seeking to find ways to take the next step towards marketing effectiveness and measuring marketing’s impact on your bottom line?
Mythology, an experienced West Virginia-based marketing management consulting firm with transformative engagements at large corporations such as Aetna, Cisco, CSC and Verizon and major national and global nonprofits such as the Boy Scouts of America and International Justice Mission, is investing this value into local West Virginia firms with high potential for growth.
Qualified West Virginia organizations are able to participate in Mythology’s full-day Assessimize™ Marketing Strategy Workshops for $1,500 compared to the regular $3,500 fee charged to our national clients.
Our goal? To help jumpstart economic growth in our home state and to help promising firms like yours significantly improve their strategic marketing capacity.
Choose from the following workshop offerings:
- Meaningful Marketing – Covering fundamental issues of customer segmentation and priority, differentiated value propositions, “sticky” brand frameworks and strategic customer engagement strategies.
- Social Media – Covering key strategies and internal skills and processes required for effective social media content and conversations, including measuring impact.
- Customer Engagement and Revenue Growth – Covering your “go to market” campaign strategy and lead generation tactics from search engine marketing to tele-prospecting. Great for business-to-business firms.
- Brand Growth – Covering strategies for significantly establishing (or re-establishing) your brand through “sticky” word-of-mouth and thought leadership initiatives.
- Team Alignment – Covering steps required to get your entire organization on board to “live the brand” and effectively execute your marketing plan.